08:30 AM: We will pick up you at hotel by motorbike, transfer to Thanh Toan Eco Village. We start the Hue cooking class. At here, you will have a chance to cycle around the village and see the ancient building there.
We will experience rowing and fishing on Nhu Y River with local people. You will enjoy the fresh air, learn how to fish under the guidance of the locals
- The next destination, Chợ Quê (Countryside Market) to prepare some fresh food and ingredients such as: herbs, vegetables and meat to get ready for the kitchen with the hospitable homeowner. Where you will learn to cook several Hue dishes such as: Banh Khoai (Hue Fried Pancakes), Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef Noodle), Va Tron Me (Fig Salad), Nem Cuon Chien (Fried Spring Rolls), … The instructors will guide you through the cooking process and you will have the opportunity to taste your creations.
- The class takes place in a peaceful and scenic setting, surrounded by rice fields and gardens. We will also learn about the history and culture of the Thanh Toan Eco Village and how to local cuisine reflects the area’s agricultural traditions.
Hue Cooking Class Menu:
- Banh Khoai (Hue Fried Pancakes)
- Va Tron Me (Hue Beef Noodle)
- Nem Cuon Chien (Fried Spring Rolls)
- Bun Bo Hue (Hue Beef Noodle)
Around 14:00 PM: We finish the Hue Cooking Class Tour at Thanh Toan Eco Village. You will go back your hotel. We wish you will have a great day trip with us.